Worship services are at 10:00 am every Sunday
In-Person (no registration necessary) and Online Services
Before You Come
- Registration is not necessary
- Assess your health and if you are feeling ill join us online rather than in-person.
When You Arrive
- Please come early to facilitate physical distancing and being seated
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and throughout the church
- You are encouraged to wear a mask to protect those around you
- Every other pew will be cordoned off and physical distancing practiced
- Our music will be pre-recorded
- Congregational singing is high risk and is discouraged
- We ask that you limit washroom use
- BYOB – Bring your own Bibles as all hymnals and Bibles have been removed
- Bulletins will not be distributed but will be available to download and print beforehand or access from your phone.
When You Leave
- Staggered departure from the sanctuary
- Do not congregate in the lobby – exit the building to avoid overcrowding
Worship Services are designed for all ages, including families with young children as a Children's Story-time is normally a part of the service. Families are invited to worship together.
Large Print Bibles, Seat Cushions, and Hearing Assist Aids are available for the asking.
Celebrated on the first Sunday and third Sunday of each month.
We practice communion of the baptized. All who believe in the real presence of Christ’s body and blood in the Sacrament and desire His forgiveness through taking part in this meal are invited to receive the elements of bread and wine. All others are welcome for a blessing.
We offer grape juice as a substitute for those not able to drink wine in communion. Please indicate this to the communion server who is distributing the wine by holding up your index finger. Gluten free rice wafers are also available for those needing an alternate to wheat flour for health reasons.
For more information about our worship schedule or practices, please contact the church office at
This room is located to the left of the Sanctuary and is equipped with one-way glass and a speaker so that people in the Cry Room can hear and see what is happening in the Sanctuary. The Cry Room is provided for nursing moms who might prefer the privacy it offers. It also provides a space for very young children or infants who might need a "time out" space. This room is furnished with several rocking chairs, a table & a small lamp.
Located at the southwest corner of the building, behind the Fellowship Hall. This is a quiet, private space for grieving families to gather before funeral services; a quiet, reflective space for prayer time for staff; a smaller, more intimate space for individuals or small groups to pray, reflect and/or meditate; a comforting, inviting space for certain types of counseling; a private, joyous space for bridal parties to gather before weddings; and a more comfortable space for small committees and/or groups to gather for meetings or study.