We are hosting In-Person Services starting July 5 @ 10am
Church Council and Deacons have agreed to begin in-person services once again. While we are excited to see you again we understand that each person must consider their own situation. There is no right or wrong decision regarding whether to attend in-person worship services. Please be mindful of respecting each other’s comfort level and extending love and grace to one another.
We encourage those who are over the age of 65, have compromised health or have young children who may have difficulty staying with the family during service to please continue to worship at home. We assure you that online services will still be available for those who can’t be here in person.
What you can expect:
Before You Come
- Please register by clicking here. This will help us with seating and to monitor numbers.
- Assess your health and if you are feeling ill join us online rather than in-person.
When You Arrive
- Please come early to facilitate physical distancing and being seated
- Enter by the front doors
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and throughout the church
- You are encouraged to wear a mask to protect those around you
- Every other pew will be cordoned off and physical distancing practiced
- Our music will be pre-recorded
- Congregational singing is high risk and is discouraged
- We ask that you limit washroom use
- BYOB – Bring your own Bibles as all hymnals and Bibles have been removed
- Bulletins will not be distributed but will be available to download and print beforehand or access from your phone.
When You Leave
- Staggered departure from the sanctuary
- Do not congregate in the lobby – exit the building to avoid overcrowding
If you have any questions, please call the church or one of the Deacons.
Rhea Lynne Anderson, Laura Marie Elgersma, Steve Trembecki